Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Life

It's been a while now, since I've blogged,
I don't know what to say anymore.

I often find myself at a loss of words,
And more often fading into the distance.

My surroundings often leave me,
In those times, I'm left blank,
In wide gaps between my life,
To represent the memories,
The ones I never had.

Often I wonder, through day in and day out,
The reason for my loss,
Am I to blame ?
Am I the cause of this ?
Am I the one who led me to my suffering ?

As much as I look,  I will never find one to blame,
Eventually the blame falls on me,
The one who allowed such happenings to occur,
The one who approved of such doings.

There's not much I can do to undo time,
I lead life, slow and dim now,
Like a glowing splinter,
Soon I will give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment