Thursday, September 17, 2009

Alison, one of my best buddies !

     Hmmm ... All I can say about Alison in one word is, eccentric ! Hahaha ! Well, I've known her since last year ! She was introduced to me by Chelsey, who lives in Utah, another one of my best buddies, lives 15 hours in the past but we all live together in the present ! Hahahaha !!

     It's really confusing ! Hahaha !

     Last year, christmas, Alison sent me a three gifts, and my favourite gift was the card she wrote by hand to send me ! I want to share her message with the world, to show her how proud I am to have a her as a friend !!

         
   YOU ARE BOMBED !!
     Dearest Fabian, Merry Christmas ! (Or should I say Merry Belated, hahaha !!) Can I just say how much you and Chelsey really mean to me in my life and I absolutely cannot imagine life without you guys in it ! You guys have definitely set the Olympic record for becoming such best friends of mine within such a short span of time, it's CRAZY but I really love you guys to bits !! What did you do, man, cast a spell on me ??!!!!! And you two are probably the first people I've ever given presents to despite knowing you guys for such a short time ! This card was pretty expensive okay mister & I actually spent the most on you two for Christmas than any other frind. But that's cause I love you two ! And it's worth it. You're so GONNA ace your Biology papers & toss more pianos, man !!!!!!! Oh, just forget about math, yea know ?? I look forward to seeing you at the 2012 Olympics, haha !! Go Piano-man ! You can do it !!! That's cause YOU are FANTABULOUS ! Remember ~ I'm just a phonecall away if you ever need me !! :) Love Ya !!!!!
     P.S. Pardonnez- moi for my attrocious arabic-text handwriting, hahaha ! 
     P.P.S. See ?? Says who I don't know french ? You've got a lot more to learn about moi !
     Au ReVoiR !
Ally !!
This is something that I'll tresure for the rest of my life !! So, thanks Ally !!
P.S. I really started getting A's ine my bio test after that !! Hahaha .. Quite a big leap from C's to A's !! Hahahaa !! I even got an A for my trials !! LoL !!
This shows that motivation is all you need to succeed !!

No comments:

Post a Comment