Monday, September 14, 2009

Life as I know it, today.

     Well, today was okay I guess. I slept late the night before after a lengthy, but interesting talk with my cousin. It was so interesting, I let it pull me away from bed. Haha.

     When I got up this morning, at 6.30a.m. as usual, I felt like I was just hit in the head with a brick. I got up slowly, and headed on to get ready for school.

     By 7.30a.m., I had reached school and had lightenened up alittle but still felt really tired, like 'most' of my life was drained out from me. A little dramatic huh ? Hahaha

     After the assembly, I headed up to class, dreading the thought of having to face my chemistry exam even though I more than prepared for it. I guess the feeling was because I was just so bloody tired ? Anyway, I headed up to class, dragging my body along down the corridor heading to my classroom.

     After getting settled in, I started flipping through my notes, even though I knew, nothing would go in. I guess it was just a way to make you 'look' like you're studying. Haha. Anyway, who was to show up but my annoying friend. It's not that he's always that way, but he just does not know when it's okay to come up to somebody and annoy them ! That, along with my bad mood just set me off, but being the person that I am, I did not want to cause stupid problems just because I was in a bad mood. So, I just left that at that and told him to go annoy somebody else instead.

     A few minutes on, we were ordered to go keep our books and bags, so that the exam could start. At first, the paper was pretty easy, actually, the whole paper was pretty easy, but due to my, not so well, scoring in my papers 1 and 2, I guess I'll just have to settle in for a B ... Sad.

     After recess, was my physics paper. Which turned out to be not so hard either ... and then again, I'll still might have to settle for a B ... Due to my papers 1 and 2 ....

     I hope Biology tomorrow won't be too hard, I only gotten a B once this year, and I want to keep it that way. I need an A in Biology. I have been studying though, let's see if I can do it !
    
     That's all for now ... I'll tell you guys more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment