Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beginings...

    I was sitting around, starring at my computer screen, just blank in the head, if you know what I mean. So, when I finally came to my senses, I decided it would be best to record my daily rantings online to see how many of you share my fate ! I'm not the luckiest person in the world, but to some extent, yes. I had the opportunity of experiencing the breakthrough of the INTERNET.

    Funny as it may seem, without the internet, my life would be so dull to live. It's like there's no point watching TV anymore cause it's just a repetition of everything that has already been screened. Atleast with the internet, there is an endless supply of entertainment so that the world can feel a little fun, eh ? My life is just routine, just like those TV shows, a repetition, in constant motion, in a circle ofcourse. In other words, my life is just dull and depressing ? You'll just have to find out for yourself later on, as this blog grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment